Sunday, January 26, 2014

WONDERFUL DAY

What a day today I had,
It was never about being sad,
Riverside of teesta was so fine,
With some friends of mine,
Everyone so joyful,
Weather was so cool,
Freezing water was flowing,
Numb feet shall owing,
Pics were clicked,
Everyone pricked,
Large Stones were seat,
As we eat,
Fallen in love with nature,
Matching the stature,
Endurance was explored,
Never got bored,
Mood was so peppy,
As I became happy,
Thought of the agnostic,
Their thinking is so drastic,
This wonderful gift of god,
Made my head nod,
The fun I had,
Made my senses glad,
The place so small,
Unknown to all,
Had the beauty enveloped,
Today revealed and made me gallop,
Amidst this enjoyment,
My brain got deployment,
However u harm her,
Mother nature gives a massive feast,

So we should care for her atleast.

CHECK OUT MY FACEBOOK PAGE HERE:

No comments:

Post a Comment